- Use of the Website
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Intellectual Property
- Links and Advertisements
- Opening of the Trading Account
- Trading Platform
- b) The company does not take any responsibility for any delays of withdrawals, due to third party (banks, credit card companies or other service providers) policies, nor any force major events that are not under the company’s control.
- c) Minimum withdrawal amount for wire transfers is $500.00 USD.
- d) Minimum withdrawal amount for Credit card / Debit Card transfers is $100 USD
- e) Minimum Deposit amount (for Credit / Debit cards) is $250 USD / Max Deposit amount is unlimited.
- Fees & Charges
- Bonus Policy
- Privacy and Data Protection
- Advice, Information and Tax
- Account Balances
- Closing an account and cancellation of the agreement
- Limitations of Liability and Indemnities
- General Provisions
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties where required by law to regulatory, law enforcement, or other government authorities. We may also disclose your information as necessary to credit reporting or collection agencies, or when necessary to protect our rights or property. To help us improve our services to you, we may engage another business to help us to carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfilment, client service, client satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities relevant to our business. We may also provide a party with client information from our database to help us to analyse and identify client needs and notify clients of product and service offerings. Use of the information shared is strictly limited to the performance of the task we request and for no other purpose. All third parties with which we share personal information are required to protect personal information in a manner similar to the way we protect personal information. We will not sell, purchase, provide, exchange or in any other manner disclose Account or Transaction data, or personal information of or about a Cardholder to anyone, except, it’s Acquirer, Visa/Mastercard Corporations or in response to valid government demands.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Littinvest does not keep customer’s full credit card data. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Customer AgreementWe encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it. If you have any questions that this statement does not address, please contact a Client Services representative. Littinvest is owned and operated by Explatinum LP, located at 14 Bell Street, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9UR, company registration № SL30730